Handing Admin Bandit software between treasurers is as an easy three steps.
Outgoing Treasurer’s Tasks
You are using Admin Bandit software and want to hand over the “books” to a new treasurer.
- Ensure your audit is done (if you’re constitution requires it) and government documents are lodged (if required, eg. Business activity statement);
- Give the login details and username and password to the new treasurer (can give a quick run through of the software too, if you are kind);
- Handover the hard copy part of the job. ie. cheque book, receipt book etc.
New treasurer’s tasks
You are using Admin Bandit software and the previous treasurer has handed you the Admin Bandit “books”. It is an easy three steps.
- Login to your Admin Bandit account and update the User Details (Under Options Menu) and password to one you’ll remember;
- Have a look at the Admin Bandit Software Overview (pdf 889kb) to get a picture of how it works or register for the next monthly “Empowering you as a treasurer” webinar;
- If you have any questions about using the software, go to the Support page.