Admin Bandit allows you to easily know:-
- how many members are active; and
- in which groups or teams;
- how many have paid; and
- what percentage of member fees are still outstanding.
This information is summarised on the Treasurer’s Report
for presenting at committee meetings. To keep the cash flowing into the organisation you can:-
- send a bulk Member Notice email run (can also print if you need to).
- shows a progress amount if someone is paying off their fees.
- run a Member Fees Report to know who is participating & what fees are outstanding & paid.
Attract more members to your association
In our busy, competitive world, give your organisation the edge by:-
- having a good handle on the finances; and
- presenting clear, consistent reports;
- being a well run organisation.
An efficient and well run organisation is attractive to people when they are deciding which association or club they will commit to their time and resources to assist.
Cash is the life blood of an organisation. Make tracking of membership fees easy.
A well run organisation attracts more members
Full Feature List
- Unlimited Bank Accounts
- Multiple Logins
- Transaction List
- Fee Receipts
- Invoices Out
- Export Transactions
- Produce Receipts
- Customisable Groups
- Member Notices
- Import Members
- Export Members
- Events Tracking
- Reconcile to Bank Statement
- Import Logo
- Customise Terms and Categories
- Budget Tool
- GST tracking with Fund Raising Separate
- Treasurer’s Report
- Transaction Report
- Invoices Out Detailed and Summary Reports
- Category Detailed and Summary Reports
- Budget Report
- Quarterly Business Activity Statement (BAS) Report
- Events Detailed and Summary Reports
- Equipment Report
- Member Details & Fees Reports
- Groups Report
- End of Year Reports